Matson has more experience shipping cars for consumers, manufacturers, businesses and the military than any other carrier in the Pacific. With more than 136 years specializing in transportation across Pacific, you can rely on Matson to provide an easy, convenient and reliable experience to ship your car to Hawaii, Mainland, Alaska and Guam.
Matson’s online tools allow you to book your car shipment at your convenience from anywhere, at any time and on any device. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives can also help you make a booking and answer questions about shipping your car to Hawaii, Mainland, Alaska and Guam.
With industry leading on-time arrivals and stellar customer service, shipping your car with Matson helps give peace of mind so you can focus on other details of your move.
- Cost to ship a car to Hawaii from Mainland starts at $1,497.
- View our pricing page for more details.
- Contact Matson Customer Service at 1-800-4MATSON to get a quote on oversized vehicles, boats or RVs.
Attentive Car Care
- Matson ships thousands of cars each month and provides each and every one the finest care.
- Cars transit the Pacific in protected, ship-board garages, specially designed auto frames or in closed containers.
- Our Premium Service provides customers with a guaranteed pick up date at the time of booking to allow delivery on your schedule.
Quick Drop-off and Pick-up
- Matson dedicated auto lots help customers avoid nearby terminal (Long Beach, Oakland, Seattle, Tacoma, Honolulu, Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Guam) congestion and help ensure fast and convenient drop off and pick up.
Real Time Tracking Port to Port
- Matson’s car shipment tracking tool provides transparency and peace of mind so you know where your vehicle is in real time, port to port.
WHERE can Matson ship my car/truck?
- U.S. Mainland ports: Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland, Los Angeles
- Hawaii ports: Honolulu, Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
- Alaska ports: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
- Guam/Micronesia ports: Guam, Saipan, Yap, Republic of Palau, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Majuro, Ebeye, Kwajalein
- Japan port: Okinawa
- South Pacific ports: Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
HOW LONG does it take to ship a car?
- To Hawaii from West Coast 5-7 Days*
- To Alaska from Tacoma 3 -7 Days*
- To Guam from West Coast 14 Days
- To Micronesia from West Coast 18 – 27 Days*
- To Japan from West Coast 18 Days
- To the South Pacific from West Coast 28 Days
* Vessel sailing days only. Does not include transition period between auto lot, loading/unloading staging area and ship. Vehicle availability may vary; contact Customer Service for details.