Shipping your personal household goods and vehicles to the Mainland, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Micronesia and the South Pacific has never been easier.
With more than 135 years of ocean transportation experience, Matson offers the most frequent, reliable service available.
Fully protected steel-constructed ocean containers are the proven method to safeguard your valued belongings during ocean transit.
We offer rates based various container sizes to best meet your needs.
Get an Estimate
With decades of experience helping military families move to and from Hawaii, Guam and Alaska, we know the drill. You need your treasured possessions to arrive on-time and intact with no hassles and no surprises.
- We have the ships, equipment and connections to ensure your move is worry free.
- With more Pacific ports served more frequently, we can accommodate your schedule.
- Dedicated Matson terminals mean your belongings are in good hands from shore to shore.
- You can track your shipment throughout the move with our state-of-the art technology.
WHERE CAN MATSON SHIP?
Matson offers frequent scheduled service between the U.S. mainland and Hawaii, Guam, Alaska, Micronesia, China and the South Pacific.
– Mainland ports: Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland, Los Angeles
– Hawaii ports: Honolulu, Oahu; Kahului, Maui; Nawiliwili, Kauai; Hilo, Hawaii
– Guam/Micronesia ports: Guam, Saipan, Rota, Yap, Palau, Chuuk, Pohnpei
– Alaska ports: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
– South Pacific ports: Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Ship with Matson and your belongings will arrive as scheduled.
– To Hawaii from West Coast 5 – 7 Days*
– To Guam from West Coast 14 Days
– To Alaska from Tacoma 3 – 7 Days*
– To Micronesia 18 – 27 Days*
– To the South Pacific 28 Days
* Depending on origin/destination
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We offer a variety of Matson-owned equipment options, including closed containers ranging from 20’ to 45,’ so you pay only for the space you need.